The following are the costumes that stick out in my mind from the earliest one to the last.
- Yes that is indeed a yellow bunny costume. Just take it easy I was 6.
- With a bullet is classic Ben Cooper Godzilla costume. Despite being the cheapest costume on the list at the time I couldn’t have been happier to put on that thin plastic mask that chaffed the under part of my nose and gave me a paper cut on my chin.
- The bat head one I had to look up because I think they only sold these for one year and were then discontinued. It’s quite possible that the NAACP ended it because to blend my face into the mask I had to wear black face and the name of the brand was Kooky Spooks.
- Is the Headless Horseman! I Unfortunately I did not have access to a horse.
- Number 5 is Inky from the popular arcade game from the 80s Pac-Man.
- Return of the Jedi was blowing my 11 year old hair back and I think I was the only kid my age that liked the Ewoks.
- Last but not least is my humble homage to the perfect movie – Ghostbusters.
That’s it! It’s been a fun Inktober and Happy Halloween!